Moving in / Moving to another room / Moving out
Information about move-in – program EXCHANGE for the students of VSE with a confirmed accommodation at VSE dormitories in academic year 2019/2020 and term of moving in: September 2, 2019.
From that date onwards, an accommodation is booked and a dormitory fee is charged until January 13, 2020. You have to pay a part of your rent (minimum 10 000 CZK) or full rent before your arrival i.e., until September 2, 2019. Until move-in day at the dormitory, there have to be paid of accommodation deposit CZK 5000 and a minimum of CZK 10 000 or the full rent on your main account in ISKAM.
If students would like to come to Prague earlier, they can stay at the hotel accommodation. More details concerning the hotel accommodation, see at the website: hotel.vse.cz/en
Move into the dormitory later than September 2, 2019 or outside of office hours is possible (the reception is open nonstop). If you arrive later than September 16, 2019, please send a notice email directly to Mrs. Hana Novotna email@example.com (Eislerova dormitory [Jarov III.F]) or Kateřina Vykuková firstname.lastname@example.org (Thalerova dormitory [Jarov III.G]).
- Eislerova dormitory (Jarov III.F):
- Thalerova dormitory (Jarov III.G):
- When you arrive at the dormitory:
- Please submit:
- identity card (student part of EU, students should bring their valid passports/ID). It must be the same ID/passport as you fill in the ISKAM.
- visa (if you need a visa to visit the Czech Republic)
- Please submit:
At the reception you will receive keys, Contract on Accommodation (signed already in ISKAM) and List of Defects (handover protocol – only at the Eislerova dormitory [Jarov III.F]). Your room will be taken over upon signing of the Contract on Accommodation.
- Contract on Accommodation:
- please read the full text of the Contract on Accommodation before you arrive, because moving in can be time-consuming. You can find the documents in:
- ISKAM – card Contracts and General terms
- Website – Forms
- ISKAM – Online reporting defects:
- you will report defects in your room upon entry to the room
- as soon as you enter the room, check the room and its furnishings immediately for proper condition fit for use
- record any defects in the ISKAM
- you will be responsible for defects not recorded in ISKAM
- This system does not serve to report emergency situations that need to be addressed immediately – please report these faults at the reception!
- Manual for the „Online reporting defects“
- Report for Foreign Police:
- Report for Foreign Police serves to announce your stay at the dormitories to the Foreign Police
- it is obligatory to report your stay
- please use capital letters when filling the form
- the form must be fill out completely and legibly
- All the required stuff for move in will be prepared in your room.
- Bed line will be prepared in your room without towels, toiletries (toilet paper, soap, shampoo etc.), hairdryer and dishes.
Moving to another room
- The first week in next month after move in is the first permitted day of moving to another room.
- A person interested in moving to another room must appear in person during office hours and prove his/her identity.
- In case of exchange of the allocation with another student, both these students have to appear at the same time.
- Each application for moving to another room will be decided individually and may be rejected.
- Rooms may not be booked.
- Information about free rooms will be provided only at personal visits.
A student may move until the 4th day of a calendar month inclusive (during office hours only). This is due to sending a direct debit order to the bank usually on the 5th day of a calendar month (the particular term of sending is published in the news on a monthly basis). Any later date of moving will be permitted only in exceptional cases upon agreement with the manager of the relevant hall of residence.
Moving from one hall of residence to another (applies to VSE halls of residence in Prague)
- is the charge of the central accommodation office.
- A student may move until the 4th day of a calendar month inclusive (during office hours only).
- This is due to sending a direct debit order to the bank usually on the 5th day of a calendar month (the particular term of sending is published in the news on a monthly basis).
- A student may move only if he/she has no debts, i.e. he/she has paid all outstanding amounts owed to VSE SUZ (residence fee, utilities, damages, late payment interest, if appropriate, etc.)
Please inform reception about moving out at least one day in advance – write your name, date of moving out, the number of your room and time for check up. The cleaning lady can do the check ups on Monday – Friday 7.15 – 10.30 AM. On the day of departure a cleaning lady comes with HANDOVER PROTOCOL, if you clean and tidy room and common area, cleaning lady will confirm protocol. You must be present in your clean room at the moment of check up (wait for the cleaning lady – mostly more students are enrolled at the same time or in case of delay please contact reception).
It is necessary to get the confirmed protocol from a cleaning lady! Please do the cleaning at least to the following extent:
- ventilate a room properly, close the windows and balcony doors;
- wash the floor of the room and/or balcony, hoover the carpets (if any);
- wash the washable surface of the tables and other furniture;
- dust the furniture and window sill;
- wash the floor and storage drawer under the bed;
- Return inventory to its original configuration.
- empty a waste bin into relevant dustbins and/or containers, separate waste by type.
- Kitchen: clean up the work surfaces, clean the tiling of the kitchen, wash the cupboards, cooker and microwave, remove any leftovers from the refrigerator, if you are the last – wash the refrigerator and dishes (you can leave the undamaged and clean dishes).
- Entrance hall: empty and clean the wardrobes and shelves, wash the floor.
- Bathroom: disinfect the basin, clean and polish the mirror, clean and disinfect the tiling and floor of the washroom.
- Toilet: disinfect the toilet bowl, including the seat, clean and disinfect the tiling and floor.
Please go to bed linen storage (working days 7:30 – 10:30 AM) with confirmed HANDOVER PROTOCOL and bed clothes. There you will return to housekeeper:
- duvet cover
- white mattress cover
- coloured blanket or bedspread
- dormitory card
*Handover protocol – Student has to fill this part of the protocol!
Please come personally to the office of Eislerova dormitory(8.00 – 11.00 AM) with confirmed HANDOVER PROTOCOL. To avoid any problems that may arise during move out, please check your debts in ISKAM. You have to pay all outstanding amounts for residence fee or services . After that your deposit will be returned to your account by credit card, cash or via bank transfer. You cannot return to your room. The rooms are locked up by emplyee of the dormitory after returning the keys in bed linen storage.
Moving out during office hours
You must be in your clean room at the moment of check up (wait for the cleaning lady – mostly more students are enrolled at the same time).
Please go to bed linen storage (working days 7:30 – 10:30 AM) with confirmed Handover Protocol and bed clothes. There you will return to housekeeper: duvet cover, pillow-case, sheet, keys and dormitory card.
Please come personally to the office of the Dormitory Manager (8:00 – 11:00 AM) with confirmed HANDOVER PROTOCOL for checking your obligations and moving out from ISKAM system. After that your deposit will be returned to your account: by credit card (no charge any additional fee, you have to fill card number a expiration date in your Handover protocol!), in cash (you have to apply for cash at least one week before move out)or via bank transfer refund (you have to fill in all required information in ISKAM). Foreign transaction fee of CZK 500 will be deducted from your deposit.
You cannot return to your room. The rooms are locked up by employee of the dormitory after returning the keys in bed linen storage.
Moving out of office hours (at Weekend, in the evening)
Choose one day from Monday to Friday during office hours (7.00 – 10.30 AM), last working day before your actual departure.
Please inform reception about moving out at least one day in advance – write your name, date of moving out, the number of your room and time for check up.
In exact time and date you stated previously at the reception, be present in your cleand room, the cleaning lady will come to you and confirm HANDOVER PROTOCOL. Please come to the office of the Dormitory Manager (8.00 – 11.00 AM) with confirmed HANDOVER PROTOCOL.
Before you leave your room, please lock the door, close the windows and balcony. And then return the keys and the dormitory card to the reception. Folded bed linen leave on bed in your room.
FOR THE RETURN OF YOUR DEPOSIT, FILL IN ALL REQUIRED INFORMATION IN ISKAM!
- Account number
- Name of bank
- Adress of bank
- Name and surname of owner
Length of whole check out depends on the number of students. It can be 20 minutes, but also one hour. All requirements are necessary to process in working hours!
In case that the room is dirty and the inventory is damaged, a potential cleaning and repairs will be charged from your deposit according to price list.
Deposit will be returned to your account by credit card (no chargé of any additional fee, you have to fill card number and expiration date in your Handover protocol!), cash (you have to apply for cash at least one week before move out) or via bank transfer (you have to fill in all required infomation in ISKAM, administrative fee of CZK 500 will be deducted).
Fine for non-standard evictions according to rules CZK 1000!
In case that the room is dirty and inventory is damaged, a potential cleaning and repairs will charged from your deposit according to price list.
Please note that eduroam wireless network si available at the dormitory. Please follow the instruction that you have received in email from IT Department. Also there is a data socket in all rooms – for each resident is one socket.