..this way not
The breach of accommodation rules can cause penalty up to 5 000 CZK and in serious cases the end of accommodation contract – we have to deal with it time to time as well.
We would prefer not to have to solve such issues but those students who have inappropriate manners towards others have to be addressed with it. We list examples below.
Failure to follow these sanitary, fire and safety regulations, students will be fined CZK 1000:
- Students used the barbeque grill and put the ash to the closest tree on the grass instead of into the carbage can (photo 1)
- The student destroyed newly reconstructed room (photo 2)
- Students dirtied the cooker (photo 3)
- Students did not take out the rubbish and and left it in the kitchen (photo 4)
- The student took place the garbage into the wardrobe instead of the container (photo 5)
- Students left the waste bags in front of the door and thus violated the fire, hygiene and safety regulations (photo 6)
- The student mistaken the floor with the wardrobe and the beer bottles made a collection (photo 7, 8)
- Students did not clean up items from the kitchen, which is an invitation for ants and other annoying insects (photo 9)
- Students did not wash the toilet and washbasin (photo 10, 11)
- The student fell shower curtain, which caused a flood upon the whole unit (photo 12)